Why are Stellarcleenz Sanitized Silver Cloths and Mitts so Amazing?
Stellarcleenz® 99.99% Pure Silver Cloths and Mitts are a must-have for every part of your active life. A safe, non-toxic, economical and environmentally friendly alternative to gels, sprays and disinfectants.
Our Stellarcleenz cloth is available in 2 sizes: 5" and 10" reusable squares. Our Stellarcleenz Mitt can easily slip over your hand for countless uses including on your body, countertops, desks, gym equipment, electronics, devices, larger surfaces and the list goes on!
Hundreds of Uses · Can use WET, DRY or DAMP · Rub robustly for 8 to 10 seconds
What makes these different from popular sanitizing gels, sprays and disinfectants?
- Made of 99.99% ionically plated pure silver
- Natural, non-toxic and chemical free; safe for people of all ages – pets, too
- No alcohol or ethanol (gels contain 60% or higher); will not dry or crack skin
- Say goodbye to messes – will not leak, stain or leave a residue
- Environmentally friendly, economical, long lasting – 10,000 wipes and counting!
- Easy to care for; washing is optional – use mild soap, warm water; air dries quickly
- Silver will not build up resistance to germs or eliminate good bacteria underneath skin
Why are Stellarcleenz Sanitized Handle Wraps so Amazing?
Our Sanitized Silver Handle Wrap is made of 99.99% Pure Silver which naturally protects the wrap against germs, fungi and viruses. It will cushion your grip, has sturdy elastic loops for ease of on/off and heavy-duty Velcro which will keep it securely fastened. They are GREAT for use on shopping carts, strollers, luggage, steering wheels and ALL of your carryalls.
Simple to use and highly portable, you can easily take it from place to place and keep germs at bay. The wrap boasts a comfortable foam padding to cushion your grip and an elastic loop cord for an easy-on and easy-off application.
Terrific for keeping on your steering wheel, to keep you germ-free after pumping gas, on strollers, shopping cart handles, luggage, carryall bags, briefcases and backpacks.
Easy to care for, too. Simply wash in warm or cool water using a mild soap (no bleach). We recommend letting air dry. Tumble dry on low if needed and no softeners. Make sure the Velcro is closed, end-to-end, or it will adhere to other garments/fabrics.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Refrain from using if allergic to silver.